INFORMATIVA SULLA PRIVACY
The Graziosi Group's e-commerce website www.gelatigraziosi ID company Gelati Graziosi based in Segrate Milan processes personal data provided by customers to fulfil and confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders, shipments and for necessary communications during the period prescribed by law.
1. The Data Controller of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") is Luigi Graziosi, ID company Gelati Graziosi, based in Segrate (Milan) (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller");
2. The contact details of the Data Controller are: e-mail: email@example.com , tel.: +393383363238;
3. Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Fonte dei dati personali
1. The Data Controller processes personal data obtained with the customer's consent and obtained through the purchase contract and the execution of the electronic order created on the e-commerce site www.gelatigraziosi.it;
2. The Controller only processes the contact and identification details of the customer, which are necessary for the fulfilment of the purchase contract;
3. The Controller processes personal data for shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties and for the duration prescribed by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be passed on to other countries.
Scopo dell'elaborazione dei dati
The controller processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.graziosi-group.it in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. For the fulfilment of the electronic order created by the customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. For compliance with laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the Data Controller;
4. The personal data are necessary for the fulfilment of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Durata della conservazione dei dati personali
1. The Controller shall store personal data for the period necessary for the fulfilment of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Controller and the customer and for the duration of 3 years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The Controller shall delete all personal data after the expiry of the period required for the retention of personal data.
Destinatari e Responsabili del trattamento di dati personali
Third parties that process the customer's personal data are subcontractors of the Controller. The services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful completion of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order between the Controller and the customer.
The subcontractors of the Controller are:
Webnode AG (e-commerce platform);
Google Analytics (website analysis);
Diritti del cliente
In accordance with the Regulation, the customer is entitled:
1. to access to personal data;
2. rectification of personal data
3. cancellation of personal data;
4. to object to the processing of personal data;
5. data portability;
6. to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected violation of the Regulation.
Sicurezza dei dati personali
1. The Data Controller declares that it takes all the necessary technical and organisational precautions to protect personal data;
2. The Data Controller has taken technical precautions to protect the data storage areas, in particular by protecting access to the computer with a password, using antivirus software and carrying out regular maintenance of the computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the www.graziosi-group.it website, the customer confirms that he/she is informed of all the data protection conditions and accepts them to the fullest extent;
2. The customer accepts these rules by checking the box on the order form;
3. The Data Controller may update these rules at any time. The new updated version must be published on its website.
These rules come into force on 01-06-2020.